— Companies, selected based on their potential to revolutionize the industry, will be featured alongside select Sprockit alumni on the NAB Show Floor —
— Sprockit is currently accepting market-proven startups for consideration in the 2020 program —
WASHINGTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sprockit, the global marketplace connecting the world’s top market-proven startups and Fortune 500 companies in media, entertainment and technology, today announced the first round of companies that will participate at the 2020 NAB Show, held April 18-22 in Las Vegas. The market proven startups will exhibit alongside select alumni in the Sprockit Pavilion, located in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The selected companies will also participate in Sprockit engagements beyond NAB Show, joining the community and participating in Sprockit Sync private networking meetings throughout the year. Among the Sync attendees are industry executives and Sprockit corporate partners, including Comcast, FOX, Google, Hearst Television, Public Media Venture Group, Samsung NEXT, Univision and Verizon. The next Sync meeting, hosted by Comcast, will take place at Universal Studios Hollywood on February 6, 2020.
“Sprockit startups continue to transform the media, entertainment and technology sector, resulting in seven acquisitions in 2019 and raising more than 1 billion USD in funding overall since we began in 2013,” said Harry M. Glazer, founder and CEO, Sprockit. “We look forward to showcasing our next cohort in the Sprockit Pavilion at NAB Show this year.”
The first ten participating startups include:
- Bellwethr – Automates the ideal customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle (Kansas City, MO)
- Bixy – Improves monetization for publishers by leveraging consumer-controlled, opt-in data to power ad campaigns, email marketing, eCommerce and more (Kansas City, MO)
- Chartbeat – Empowers content creators to build loyal audiences with real-time and historical analytics across desktop, mobile, and social platforms (New York, NY)
- Cross Screen Media – Offers marketing analytics and software solutions to build the next generation convergent TV platform (Alexandria, VA)
- Envision – Analyzes image and video content to automatize video curation and editing (Montreal, Canada)
- ignifai – Provides a video analysis platform that uses AI technology to maximize content exposure, increase monetization and optimize production workflows (Paris, France)
- nēdl – Solves the content discovery problem for audio creators with Real-Time Transcription Search and a unique end-to-end distribution platform (Santa Monica, CA)
- Never.no – Makes TV interactive and advertising dynamic, helping broadcasters, advertisers and producers personalize content, increase audiences, engage viewers and grow revenues (Manchester, England)
- Tetavi – Perfects volumetric capture for immersive media enabling faster, accurate and portable XR, film and gaming productions (Tel Aviv, Israel)
- ZenSports – Allows anyone to create and accept sports bets with anyone else in the world, without the need for a centralized bookmaker (San Francisco, CA)
To be considered for Sprockit, companies can apply here. The deadline to apply and participate at NAB Show is March 1, 2020. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or view the startup brochure for additional information.
Register as press for the 2020 NAB Show.
About NAB Show
NAB Show, held April 18-22, 2020, in Las Vegas is the world’s largest convention encompassing media, entertainment and technology. With more than 90,000 attendees from 160 countries and 1,600+ exhibitors, NAB Show is the ultimate marketplace for solutions that transcend traditional broadcasting and fuel the digital storytelling economy. From creation to consumption, across multiple platforms, NAB Show is where global visionaries convene to bring content to life in new and exciting ways. For complete details, visit www.nabshow.com.
Sprockit is the global marketplace connecting the world’s top market-proven startups and Fortune 500 companies in media, entertainment and technology to bring innovative products, services and revenue models to market. Since its launch in 2013, more than 150 emerging companies have participated in Sprockit, raising more than 1 billion USD and completing hundreds of partnerships and acquisitions. Corporate partners include Comcast, FOX, Google, Hearst, Samsung NEXT, Univision and Verizon, among others. For more information, visit www.sprockit.com.
The National Association of Broadcasters is the premier advocacy association for America’s broadcasters. NAB advances radio and television interests in legislative, regulatory and public affairs. Through advocacy, education and innovation, NAB enables broadcasters to best serve their communities, strengthen their businesses and seize new opportunities in the digital age. Learn more at www.nab.org.